Monday, June 20, 2011

Yoga for the Kiddos

I've been waiting to receive this for months and months!
Today, surprise....it's here.
YOGA KIDS FUN COLLECTION
includes: Yogakids ABC's DVD
and Yogakids Silly to Calm DVD

I ordered this from DVD Swap with Sydney in mind. 
Last year she was doing a little 5 minute yoga session
on a TV Program
and was really getting into it., so
I ordered this 2 DVD set for her.
It's for ages 3-6, so she hasn't outgrown it yet.



Tonight Daniela & I tried out the first one, which
is entitled Silly to Calm.
Daniela was only really interested in three parts of it.
She liked the bunny breathing,
The wild tongue exercises, (her tongue can really go around)
and also the monkey/ape noises and actions.

I can't wait to take the set to North Carolina next month
and do some serious Yoga with Sydney...
well maybe just some yoga, serious may not be
in the picture.  Too funny.

No comments: