Saturday, June 4, 2011

These Two Guys


I just love this picture of Henry & Derek I took
while we had lunch on the upper deck of a deli
in Rockport Maine. 
They even have the same look on their faces.
I don't remember the name of the place but,
I will never forget the Pineapple Macadamian Nut Bar, which
Amanda splurged and bought us for a treat.
Yummiest desert I've ever eaten, it was topped with coconut.
It was to die for!!!


While  I was in Maine I had Derek get out his baby book,
so I could see how much the two of them looked alike.
What do you think?


Sure enough Henry looks just totally like Derek
and that's so cool, because Henry is
named Henryk after Derek's Dad.


And Derek's Dad look just like one of the Beatles!
The styles sure have changed over the years.
Do you remember those baby seats?
I do, guess that gives away my age.
They were so flimsy, I can't believe we sat
our kids in those and thought it was safe.

So while Ava is just a miniature Amanda
it looks like Henry is just a miniature Derek.
Leave me a comment as to whether you agree
or disagree.