Thursday, March 26, 2009

What Do I Record and Watch Later?


My all time favorite show to watch is "Deliver Me". It's a story about three OB/GYN doctors and their professional and personal lives.

It's on the Discovery Health Channel on Tuesday nights at 10:00 pm.
Also it shows at 11:00 am, Monday - Friday.

Dr. Bohn, Dr. Hill and Dr. Park, they are all so awesome I can't seem to choose a favorite. Do you have one?

Congrats Dr. Yvonne Bohn - Her baby girl was born 3/1/09.
The baby's name is Kylie Marie. You can read all about it, just click on Deliver Me.

I didn't realize the baby had been born yet, until I checked out this website myself. On the episode of the show I watched today on TV, she didn't even know the sex of the baby yet. Sorry, if I let the cat out of the bag for you. I couldn't resist.

I also record "Adoption Stories" and "Oprah". My husband records "NCIS". What do you record and watch later? I'm dying to know, leave me a comment.

No comments: