Wednesday, March 4, 2009

365/47 Random Kid Pics

I love taking pictures of babies, toddlers, young kids & sometimes older kids. Here's a few... Give me a camera and a kid and I'm all set for hours of fun.



This little Indian is my sister's grandson, Carson.

Sydney looking for that last bite of yogurt.

Rhianna, a cousins grandchild from Florida that was visiting.


Random shots at a public fountain at a shopping mall in Ohio.

Good Grief Gramie, enough with the camera already!

Sydney trying to look through the fence.

I love this one. Isn't he adorable!!


These were taken at a park in North Carolina.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

the little cuite hanging on momma's leg "Garrett" just had a new baby brother at his house, I cannot remember his name

Anonymous said...

Adorable. My favorite is the "Good Grief Gramie" shot!