Monday, March 16, 2009

Movies & More

Here we are at the movies. Isn't he just the cutest little guy? He's small for his age and as light as a feather, he had to sit on the edge of his seat in order to keep it from folding up. Halfway through the movie, I asked him if he wanted to sit on my lap, because he was about to fall into the vee of theatre seat. And you know me, I didn't mind it a bit. We had a great day together.



After the movies, Bryce came back to my house and we played with some of Rick's miniature army toys that he left here. Bryce says to me "I come in Peace!". I crack up at the irony of the statement, and he gives me a funny look and says "They say that in the movies".

_____________________________________________________________

She's going to ring my neck for posting this picture, but it's the only one I took. Guess who joined us for the movies? My surprise guest.


Scroll down.










Scroll down.













A little bit further.






Home so soon, you say. Yes, she really misses friends, Kali & Bryce, and us. But from the conversations we've had I can tell she's adjusting to her new home and settling into her new life there in New Mexico. It won't be so easy to come home after she finds a job and she's going to be looking for one when she goes back. Right now she works out at the gym every day, and has made a few friends among the army wives.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Home already!!! What a surprise. I wondered if your visitor might be Callie. How long is she home for?

Ashley said...

i can't believe she came home already! ri-diculous! okay so i'm a little jealous... i would like to have time to work out at the gym everyday. but no, i have a job.