Monday, March 16, 2009

"Not me!" Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

As for me, what happened today? Well I'm glad you asked. I want to let you know that after work today, I did not walk to the driver's side of my car and put everything (well almost) in the passenger seat and then go around and get in the car and drove off, only to hear a loud bang.... What the heck was that? I did not check the passenger seat to see if my purse was there, check. My lunch bag, check. My package for the post office, check. My can of diet coke, uh, uh, uh. I want you to know that I work at a Nature Center and I did not just drive away, because I was not too embarrassed to go back and pick it up.

Not me, Monday. The perfect day to not make four attempts to get out of the bathroom at work. No one has threatened to put an Alzheimer's Unit sign on the door to my office. Nor am thinking it has anything to do with menopause. Not Me! Maybe you can blame everything little thing on menopause these days, but Not Me!

No comments: