Friday, March 13, 2009

A Surprise and a Busy Weekend

Today a surprise should be arriving at my house. How do I know? Well someone is not very good at keeping surprises. So let me see if I can surprise you.... If you think you know what the surprise is leave a comment. I'll update you this evening.

On Saturday, I will be spending the day with this young man. This picture was taken at one of his favorite parks. I wish it was warm enough to start taking him to outdoor parks now, but it is to be in the 40's and he wouldn't last long with his sensitive hands on cold metal. We always go out to lunch at McDonald's, so he can at least enjoy a indoor play center and get some exercise.



And on Sunday, I have a movie date with this little guy. I'm so looking forward to my first rent-a-kid adventure. We are going to the children's film festival movie, which is free for him and $1.00 for me. Don't worry they get your pocketbook on the concession items. We HAVE to have POPCORN!



I hope you have a great weekend too.

No comments: