Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Two Weeks Ago

Two weeks ago, I met my grand daughter, Daniela for the first time. She still looked battered and bruised, but in my eyes she was perfect. It took another week or so for all the (mustache) bruise to fade away. I'll leave you with just a few pictures and promise that more are on the way.



Daniela was only a week old when I arrived and much to tiny for the airport scene. Her Abuela (Miguel's Mom) watched her, so Ashley could come to the airport with her husband to pick me up. I don't think I spelled Grandma right in Spanish, forgive me I'm in a hurry.




The next day I had a chance to bathe her and dress her. Do you recognize the outfit, Jan and Megan? She looks her best in blue outfits, I do believe.




I have a picture of Meghan (if my memory serves me right) that looks the same as this photo technique. I have no idea how I did it with my Kodak camera, it's just a regular digital. It must have been the lighting of the full morning sun that had this effect.

More amazing pictures to share. I was just warming up at this point. I have been almost exclusively using my Canon Rebel, but didn't want to take another bag on this long trip, I needed something much more portable and I didn't want to worry about a new expensive camera and traveling issues. My old Kodak did a fine job, I'm so happy with the results I was able to achieve with it.

No comments: