Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Gramie Tour Continues



The Gramie tour began in Maine, back in October.






Where I visited Princess Seri Ava.


She is a rather shy princess, but a sweeter princess could not be found in all the kingdom.




And this guy, who's rumored to be the little brother of Joe & Steve from Blues Clues.

He is adopted, and he was dressed in green stripes when they first brought him for a visit...

just kidding about the green stripes. I couldn't resist. It is possible!



And here I am enjoying my Gramie time.

Thank God the grand kids can point & shoot a camera or there would probably be no pictures of me with them at all.






In November, the tour moved on to North Carolina where I would meet my new grandson, Griffin Sawyer.


He is beyond precious and Gramie had no problems with bonding at all.


Shocker!!















We also had the joy of helping Sydney celebrate her third birthday.


She wanted cupcakes, candles and balloons.


She's a wise little girl; the party was perfect.














It was an awesome sight to see how Sydney has stepped naturally into the role of big sister.











And now it's December and the Gramie tour continues as I getting ready to leave for Mexico to meet the latest addition to our growing family. That would be this little smilie, Daniela Elizabeth.







And where I've been odered to take an insane amount of pictures for the Aunties.

Somehow I don't think that will be a problem.






And when we hit mid December and the Gramie Tour ends, I'll be returning to these two. My hubby, Corky and my faithful...well his faithful dog, Danan. It is aparent with him being retired and spending more time with her, her loyalties have shifted.

I love you Corky, and remember NO DANCING GIRLS while I'm gone.

No comments: