Saturday, December 12, 2009

Daniela is growing & changing








It's amazing how fast they change. Everyday she looks a little bit different. I have had fun photographing her. Ashley hasn't discouraged me, most of the time if the lighting is decent I don't use a flash, so I won't be accused of blinding the child. This is a picture that Ashley took with her camera, we hope to go down town and put all my pictures on a disk, then I can begin to share them and leave Ashley a copy. In the meantime, I'm going to take more pictures with her camera.

Today we went to the mall and saw several families with tiny babies. Amazingly Danny was the darkest complected, even though the other babies had two Mexican parents. Gramie thought she was the cutest though and the best behaved. Grandma's are like that, yeah they are.

No comments: