Monday, March 21, 2011

Should I or shouldn't I?

Lift my butt and tuck my tummy,
in a pair of Not Your Daughter's Jeans.

I've been hearing all about them,
but haven't followed up with buying a pair.

If you haven't heard of them you can check them out using this link.
 NYDJ

I feel like I've gotta have a picture,
but jeans look like jeans.


These jeans will make any women look good regardless of their waist sizes.

NOW THAT'S A PROMISE!

Wearing these jeans does not torture, in fact make the wearer achieving a maximum comfort.

Customer comments:

At last I have found a pair of jeans that not only cover the whole of my stomach and cover the "Muffin" top but looks great and are so comfortable.

I loved the comments where everyone told them they looked like they'd lost weight, but of course
I could not locate them later to copy them down.

What jeans do you wear and why?
Are you happy with them?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I have two pair of Ann Taylor petite jeans that I got for 8 dollars and I love them! They are so comfy, and originally 79 dollars or something.