Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Sunglasses for Me

My spare glasses busted right in half when I went to put them on a couple weeks ago, so I broke down and bought a new pair.  I don't wear them often, but need them in case of an emergency.  When I went to pick them up I also picked up a pair of new sunglasses.  The ones I have are 10 years old and I only spent $25.00 on them way back then. I figured it was time for a new pair.  And I'm so glad I got them, because I plan to hang out with these babes who look great in their sunglasses.  Perhaps you'll see me in them sometime during my trip.  Just one afternoon at work, one more evening with Daniela & Ashley and then I'm on my way to where the sun shines all day long, not just a peak out for a spell here and there like it happens in Michigan.....IF we are lucky.

No comments: