Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rowyn's Pets


If you were expecting to see dogs and cats, let me
correct you now.  The dog is Rick's and the kitties are Audra's.
Here's Rowyn with her pet inchworm.
This is the best smile that I captured.


Her pet giraffe that plays music.
If I've said it once, I said it a hundred times.
I love black and white.


Her bear blankey.
This girl loves blankies. 
If she's tired and won't settle down,
just give her a blanket to cuddle with and she's off to slumber land.


And her glow worm.

We didn't make it through her whole herd of pets,
Rowyn began complaining that I was taking to long.

And Grandma Lynn, I did receive your message
and gave Rowyn hugs and kisses from you last night.

I will miss the girls when I fly home today, but
they are planning to visit Michigan in May
and knowing that makes it much easier for me.

No comments: