Thursday, September 2, 2010

MckMama says "I'm a Runner - Up!"

MckMama says I'm a Runner - Up!
I always wanted to be a "Winner".  Good Grief, I think I'm gonna cry too.

If you want to see what the fuss is all about, check out her post here.

She asked everyone to comment on what would be a good caption for this picture of Small Fry crying with a key in her hand.


Go on over and check it out, you know you want to.

I saw on my side bar that MckMama had visited my blog.  Okay so already I'm taking inventory....what have I posted lately.  Ugh!  I've been in a slump again, just like last time she visited

Why oh Why doesn't she stop by when I post  about something good like the nightmare I had last June.
Or the near fiasco right before my niece's wedding.  I can be witty and fun, just not on an every other day basis like MckMama.

Okay, I talked myself into it.  I can be happy just being a Runner-Up, after all there were a whole slew of entries.

No comments: