Monday, February 23, 2009

365/43 What's on Your Fridge?

Do you think refrigerators are suppose to look nice and neat?

I bought these cool frames on Kodak Gallery and I just love them. But... it seems to be a never ending vicious cycle; the more frames I have, the more pictures I want to display, so there are always strays tucked in here and there. Do you have a solution? And pl-e-a-s-e don't tell me to get a scrapbook. I want them there right in front of me, so I can see them everyday and change them easily and cheaply.



Who's Who on Dorsey's Fridge.

Well there's my girls & their hubbies & soon to be hubby, Miguel
Michael, Ava & Sydney - La La's Grandbabies
Our dog, Danan
G.T. & Kalli (very important kids)
** oops I've got to get Bryce up there.
Allison with the dolphins
Branson her brother
Grace - Ava's best friend - Love that Picture!

No comments: