Thursday, February 26, 2009

365/45 Audra's Collection

What do you collect? Audra's godfather & wife started buying Audra snow babies when she was just little...can't remember exactly when. We started adding to her collection and eventually she started buying them too.












The little snow baby poking it's head out of the wrapped present box is her very first one. I took these pictures after an ice storm, so the glass in the bay window looks really cool.









And the wedding cake one we bought her the year she was married. I love the Mr. & Mrs. Penguin on top.








The moose one is from Rick this year.... I LOVE IT!





A couple of years ago, I started to realize how much I was going to miss putting out the snow babies when Audra finally moved away, so I started collecting them myself. Smart thinking on my part, because now all those snow babies are in transit to the other side of the United States.

No comments: