Thursday, February 19, 2009

365/41 Last One Out

Yesterday the movers came and boxed up what hadn't been already. They arrived mid morning and left by 5:00 pm. A new life awaits the Roberts couple in New Mexico. They will be living together for the first time is their short married life of One 1/2 years. Audra is very excited to set up house, especially the kitchen. All of their wedding gifts will finally be put to use.





It will be about two weeks before the moving company delivers their possessions, so in the meantime they will have to make do. They of course have their car loaded with some essentials to help them make it through until then.



I have their mailing address, so email me if you'd like to have it.

Aud & Rick spent last night saying all their good-byes to friends and spending time with Kalli. We took them to Applebee's for dinner on Wed. evening. It's going to be a tough few days for me, so keep me in your prayers. I'm off to Little Kiddo's Day Care, so at least I have therapy today.

1 comment:

amy said...

Hi Doris! Its Amy from "prayformatt". You had asked a while ago what kind of camera I use. I wasn't sure if you would check the comment section again, so i popped on over here!! its a nikon d200. i'm a kid photographer and i LOVE my nikon for that purpose. hope you're doing well and thank you so much for checking matt's blog and praying for him.
amy