Sunday, February 8, 2009

365/35 Stacey's Shower was Today!!!

This Italian resturant was the location for the shower. Rachel, Todd's wife had her shower at the same place last year. Excellent food and Dolores as always did a great job with decorations, games & prizes. She should host parties for a living.



And the photo you've all been waiting for..... Stacey pregnant. She is due March 8th and is scheduled for a C-section due to placenta previa. They are having a boy and they are naming him Gavin.






Stacey opening her gift from me and the girls. I bought her the Angel Care baby monitor and bought the service plan to go with. She was very pleased.



Stacey and her husband, Derrin who joined us for the baby shower.



Pam with her hair cut. She gave her hair to Locks of Love in November and it went to make a wig for a little girl. It's grown a bit since then she says, but this is the shortest I've ever seen it since she was in grade school.


And these two handsome fellows are Todd, Dolores's son and Hunter, her 16 month old grandson. They left right after I arrived at the shower, so I had to scramble to get just one measly picture.



Hope you enjoyed the mini tour of the shower. I thought I may as well post the pictures rather than email them, because I knew all my girls wanted to see them, and all my relatives know our neighbors; and my friend, Sherry that also has a daughter, adopted from Korea and knows them. Hence, this was so much easier than mass emailing everyone and who doesn't love a baby shower?

2 comments:

Meghan said...

Hunter looks just like his mom. Stacey is cute as always and Pam never changes. Looked like a good time.

Ashley said...

stacey is still cute, and pam's hair is not short at all!