Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Retraction is Necessary

Looks like I made a error in count the Great-Grandchildren that my mother has.  See this post where I claimed my Mom had both a Baker's dozen Grandchildren and Great-Grandchildren.  I missed counting my younger sisters' two new little boys.  She's only been a Grandma since May, so guess I'm just not used to including her in the count.  These are her two contributions to the Great-grandkids, which makes my Mom a grand total of 15!


This is Cameron Alan Messenger, my sister Dawn's son; Chad's little boy.  He was born in May.  He looks like his Daddy.


Meet Caleb Christian Rowley, born in July.  This is my sister, Dawn's daughter, Melissa's new baby.  He is brand new so it's harder to tell who he's going to look like, but by the comments I've heard so far, folks think he's going to favor his Daddy, Jon as well.


Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love pictures of yawning babies.  Although our visit was short I did manage to catch a few yawns.


And I a-l-m-o-s-t captured a smile.  Better luck next time.

1 comment: