Monday, July 26, 2010

MY Girls!


Amanda, Ashley & Meghan

My three oldest girls were able to get together at Meghan's in North Carolina earlier in July.   Unfortunately, because Audra already had a two week trip planned to Michigan for her baby shower,  couldn't manage another trip the same month.

Here are a few of the pictures I took, the ones I liked the best.


These are natural smiles, something funny was said.....I don't remember exactly what, but the fake smiles were gone and these natural ones took their place.  I love it, it's truly them with the smiles and beautiful faces God gave them.


Sisters together and loving it.  Sharing memories, sharing trials of young motherhood (sleepless nights etc), sharing scrapbooking ideas, recipes for baby food and a whole plethora of usefull and yep even sometimes useless information.  Just being sisters and enjoying it, but also making time to do something special for the youngest one that couldn't join them. (See the project here)

2 comments:

Meghan said...

I love it! Just wish we could get a picture of all four. Someday

Hauch Family said...

What a joy! Looks like you all had such fun!