Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Did Dorsey Make It?

I intended to post yesterday, but had problems downloading the photo. Without the photo the post wouldn't be nearly as interesting, so thought I'd wait a day and try again. You can see the original post regarding the commitment to exercise the last 10 days of the month here.

Viola! Today the pictures downloaded of my camera just fine with no problems at all. Go figure!

Here is the picture revealing the results. See days 21-31 of August. There's Dorsey standing by the calendar page. Does she look any skinnier? Perhaps more toned? Okay, does she look more energetic?





Oops! There's two days not stamped. How did that happen? Faulty game, probably. Believe that one? Electronics, just can't trust them.

All jesting aside. I tried my darnedest. If there's a competitive person in this family it's Mii. I wanted to succeed badly, but I was thwarted by the beginnings of a bladder infection. I beat it by drinking extra fluids, taking cranberry pills, an anti-inflammatory and resting. There was no way I could do even the easiest of exercises. My challenge seemed to bring the bad-luck illness spirits out of the woodwork to attack me. I'm continuing to use the Wii, but am going to focus on walking with the dog the next couple months, as the Fall is my favorite time of the year and I want to take advantage of the great outdoors before winter hits Michigan.

No comments: