Thursday, August 20, 2009

How the Wii Exercise Program Is Going

In a word... I guess.... Average.

Of the 20 days of August, so far I've done my exercise on the Wii Fit 10 days out of the 20. Not great. Not awful. Just average.

My excuses. Yes, I have them and it's my blog, so I'll list all ten of them.

1. I couldn't get motivated to start the first day, so I did floor exercises.

2. My thighs were too sore after trying the strength training thigh exercise for the first time.

3. The cat was sleeping next to the balance board. You've heard the old adage, "Let Sleeping Dogs Lie", we'll it's the same for cats. I thought it best not to disturb him.

4. The batteries died in the balance board and it took me two days to go buy new ones.

5. See Above.

6. My Mom was visiting & it was suppose to rain in the afternoon, so we went shopping in the morning (instead of exercising) and it didn't rain in the afternoon, so I didn't exercise. You can never depend on the weather. Lesson learned.

7. I couldn't wake up even after three cups of coffee.

8. I had to finish a book and get it sent out via Book swap.com; there was no time to exercise that morning. It was a deadline I had committed to.

9. Hot Coupon World was way to much fun one morning and I used all my time on the computer, no time to exercise.

10. No electricity. Well that's a lie, but I figure no one will read clear to number ten anyway.


There are ten more days left to go. I'm challenging myself to exercise each and every day of the ten remaining days.

I'm going to bed now to rest up for the morning. Wish me luck!

No comments: