Saturday, May 1, 2010

Double Tagged!!

My fellow blogger Erin & My daughter Meghan tagged me

So here are the rules to play along:

1) Go to your photo files, select the 8Th photo folder.
2) Select the 8Th photo in that folder.
3) Post that photo along with the story behind it
4) Then challenge 8 blogging friends to do the same!

This one is for you Erin:


This is a picture of my Grandchidren, Sydney who's 3 and Griffin who was 4 months at the time.
Gramie was having a photo session, because the kids were all dressed up to go to the club for brunch.

This one is for Meghan's Tag:  I used the same count but skipped an album of photographs I had scanned but did not actually take the pictures myself.



This is Griffin in his new cloth diapers.  They are called G Diapers, can read all about them here.

         I decided after looking over both Erin & Meghan's lists to not post to 8 people to play along.  I don't have 8 left to post to and I was tagged twice, so I posted two pictures, that will just have to do.

No comments: