Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Way Back When #4 & Time to Vote


Here's a glimpse of Amanda Way Back When she was a month old and one of Ava when she was 3 months old.  I can't believe I put that silly curl on top of Amanda's head.  I suppose they will look at the huge flowers they are putting on little girls heads now days and laugh about them later too.



Ava still looks the same today, just bigger.

Now it's time to vote.  Amanda will be going for her ultrasound on the 14th and another on the 19th (because of her high risk status), so we will be finding out soon if it's a boy or girl.  You have less than 10 days to vote. Don't wait to long and don't change your mind, first impressions are most likely to be right.

I'm going to go way, way, way out on a limb .............

So far I think I've predicted all of my grandchildren correctly, but I've had a feeling about each one and for some reason I'm not getting any vibes on this one.

Let me just say this.  Amanda & Derek adopted Michael and have only had him in their care since he was 15 months old, so I think it would be super great if they were to get a boy and start from the very beginning. I also know that Derek & Amanda want to pass on Derek's fathers name if it's a boy.  Derek & his Dad were super close before Scleroderma took his fathers life away several years ago.  I also feel that Ava would benefit greatly from having a little sister.

Good Grief how is a Gramie to vote?

I can't stay out on this limb verrry long.....

Okay I'm going to vote

A GIRL!

No comments: