Saturday, January 2, 2010

Online Shopping

I've been shopping at my favorite on line store, that would be paperbackswap.com. I've posted about it before, so just click here and I won't have to repeat myself.

This is what I ordered today. They are being sent directly to the specified person, except there is no shipping to Mexico, so Ashley you'll just have to wait until we see you to deliver it.



A Princess book for my own little princess Ava. This comes with a CD, so it should be fun to listen along and you won't have to wait for Mom or Dad to read it to you.



And Michael I heard that you like Frog and Toad books, so does your cousin, Sydney. Your Mom told me you are getting very good at reading by yourself. I'm SO PROUD OF YOU! You'll have to practice reading this one and maybe you can read me a few pages on Skype. Gramie LaLa would just love to hear you read.



And I ordered a Gymboree book a couple weeks ago for Ashley & Daniela and I loved it so much I went back on and ordered another one for Meghan & Griffin. When Ashley was little I put her in a Gymboree program for awhile and I have very fond memories of playing all the hand and action games and singing the silly songs with her.

Sydney, Gramie is still looking for a book to send you. I'm trying to find some Tag books, but if that fails I'll come up with something else.

Kids let me know if there's a special book you're interested in or a topic you want to know more about and I'll see what I can find. In the past Michael has taken an interest in volcanoes and bridges. Miss Ava has been stuck on princesses for awhile, but before that we had some fun with books about mice. Sydney, well that kid just loves to read period. With her it's all about quantity, she just can't seem to get enough.

I think paperbackswap will be my favorite site for online shopping for a long, long time.

2 comments:

Meghan said...

WE LOVE ALL YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING. I just noticed you have a follower who is wearing underwear in his picture? Who is it?

Dorsey said...

Don't know, he commented once about a year ago. I think that's a bathing suit. I know almost all of my followers, except for a couple autism site people and HIM.