Saturday, January 9, 2010

FAMILY



This FAMILY photo album was a Christmas gift from my oldest daughter, Amanda.
She is rather crafty and traditionally makes a Christmas craft for me and sometimes her sisters.
I do believe she occasionally includes special friends depending on the theme of the craft.




 If you know me at all; you know I'm all about family, so this gift was just perfect.  Thanks Amanda, I'll treasure it always.
And yes, Danan our Soft Coated Wheaton Terrier has been a  part of this family for six years now.
There is Miss Ava in a familiar pose.  She is most likely giving someone directions on how to do something.



That would be Gramie LaLa & Sydney enjoying the big blue slide at the Cast Away Cafe.  What a super fun and exhausting day that was.

I was tickled that she included one of my  favorite pics of  her two angels (did I say that?) all ready for bed and watching a favorite movie.


Michael has always loved Tractors, farms, and apple orchards.

Audra & Rick, they should have been "Cutest Couple" in High School, but alas they weren't a couple just good friends.  Although I did tell her to date that guy, she didn't listen to me at the time.



F-A-M-I-L-Y

Amanda left several picture spots  for me to fill with  pictures of Griffin, and Ashley, Miguel and Daniela.  Then there's Grandpa and the Samoluk & Hall parents, and we have to put the ultrasound photo of the new baby in there when Audra gets one.  Uh-Oh I may need more pages for this album, the family is getting bigger.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Thanks for leaving your link on my blog - it's so nice to meet new (to me) bloggers!

I absolutely LOVE this project! It looks so simply but so beautiful. I did a very simple album - nothing creative like this - for my mother-in-law this year with individual and family shots of everyone as she is starting down the road of Alzheimer's. I am planning to make labels that can be added later when she needs them with the names and relationships.

Blessings to you!