Friday, February 4, 2011

On my Wish LIst - Lady Bug Girl

Several of the kids books on my wish list at http://www.paperbackswap.com/
 is all about the Lady Bug Girl by David Soman & Jacky Davis.




I've never read one of her books, but the illustrations are just so darn cute, I've gotta believe they are awesome books and they do get high ratings from the reviewers at the club.

Until I get my hands on one of these books I'll have to be content to play with my own Lady Bug Girl.


Yes, this is what we did during the big blizzard.
Ashley dressed her up and I took 50 pictures.


Much to our delight I did capture some good shots.


Isn't this just an adorable dress.
Her mama picked it up for just a few dollars,
she's a bargain shopper like her MOM.


I took some great ones in black & white,
perhaps I'll share those another time.

Lady Bug Girl............


No comments: