Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Girls

I'm trying to learn how to use my new scanner.  Boy! is this going to be a process.  The scanning part is easy, you push a button.  I'm very good at that part.  Resizing the photo, improving the resolution are causing me a few headaches.  I hate reading directions off the screen, I'd rather have a book in front of me.  Ugh!

I'm not sure what year this picture was taken, I know it was at my sisters for a graduation party for either Troy or Taryn.  If anyone reading knows for sure, please leave a comment.

Left to right:  Meghan, ME, Ashley & Amanda,  Down in front is Audra.
Let's see by state:  North Carolina, Michigan, Guanajuato (MX), Maine and down in fron New Mexico.  Who would ever have guess we'd end up strung so far and wide.   NOT ME!

I think we do pretty good at keeping in touch.  Some weeks I hear from a particular girl several times in a week.  I've skyped with two of them since Christmas and sent coupons to them and books to them and their children.  I text with Audra, because that's her preferred method of connecting, but to be truthful it's not mine.  (I very sledom text with anyone else). Valentines have gone between houses and birthday wishes.  But I'm really looking forward to next month when I actually get to hop on a plane and fly to see Meghan & family.

I'm proud to be MOM to this bunch, they are remarkable girls, each and every one of them. 

4 comments:

Ashley said...

awwwwwwwwwful picture of me! that was during the awkward years... yuck.

Meghan said...

I am a little afraid of the pics we will see now that you have a scanner. blasts from the past!

Hauch Family said...

Troy said it was his graduation party in 1993! Love the picture! Lets hope you don't post a picture of Rose Ellen!!! Or maybe I would like to see it!

Dorsey said...

Funny Comments! Blasts from the past that could be a new weekly event here on my blog. What day of the week should that fall on??? Who knows Rose Ellen could show up here one day or Audra with the rubber glove feet, or Ashley during one of her escapades.
Thanks for the answer Troy - 1993!