Friday, February 12, 2010

#6 - Will my 6th Grandchild be a Boy or Girl?

I currently have five grandchildren of which two are boys and three are girls, so I'll be happy either way.  The other Grandma, Rick's mom is the only girl in her family and she has three sons, so it would really be nice for her if it was a girl.

I'll have to ask Audra to take this Gender Prediction Quiz  or how about this one on Mom Quizes?  Here's another one on My Daily Moment and I Village has a Chinese Chart, that one is bound to be different.  Maybe that would give us something to do anyway while we wait another 10 weeks to find out what the real answer will be, well with much more certainty anway.

Here's a glimpse of Rick & Audra's first baby.  Isn't is amzing how this baby stuff never gets old, each one is such a miracle.


I've added a poll to my side bar, so please take a minute to vote.  I have a feeling it's a girl - because I had a propensity for having girls and so have Audra's sisters so far.  What do you think?  And there's always the comments section if you don't want to vote because you believe you should do it the old fashioned way and wait to find out the day the baby is born.

No comments: