Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Aut Spot

Typo?  No it's actually a new website that I found ....

  http://www.theautspot.com/

This is a new website for me and I thought I'd visited most of them by now.  It features an Online Community, Informational Library, Inspirational Stories, Developmental Charts, National Events Calendar, and Global Resource Center.  You may not have access to more than definitions of what's on the site without signing in.

This site is in the beginning stages, but I found it to be good already and destined to be even greater in time.
If you only have time to check out a couple things, click and see what resources are available in your area and then read an inspirational story or two.  I will be adding this website to my favorites folder and investing more time in checking it out and telling others about it.

No comments: