Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Calendar Pictures

As our kids were growing up my older sister and brother and I would get together and take our kids pictures to make a yearly calendar for the grandparents.  I'm so glad we did, because it's sure been fun looking back at those photos now and seeing how cute they were when they were little.

This one was take November of 1978.  Stephanie - lower left was 3 1/2, Troy was 3, Amanda - third level up was 2 1/4 and Denise - at the top was 1 1/2 years old.


No date on this one, but the family has doubled.
Bottom row:  Taryn, Meghan, Blaine
Top Row:  Denise, Amanda, Troy, Stephanie & Baby Deann
October 85
Same bunch only older
Bottom Row:  Meghan, Deann, Blaine, Taryn
Top Row:  Troy, Stephanie, Denise and Amanda



My parents ended up with a bakers dozen of grandchildren.  My younger sister had Melissa, Chad and Matthew and I had two more seven years after Meghan, that would be Ashley & Audra.  That makes four boys and nine girls. Wow! 13 grandchildren for four kids.  Will I end up with that many???  Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Hauch Family said...

OK we for sure have a mini me of Troy at our house! I can't belive how much Carson looks like his daddy!