Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our faithful dog - Over the years



Danan is our soon to be six-year-old soft-coated Wheaton Terrier. I've gathered some pictures of her starting in 2003, I think I have them somewhat in order by year. She constantly changes looks, depending on which hairdresser she sees.



Everyone in the family loves her. She is such a good dog. I can't say that she is absolutely typical of the breed, because she is our first Wheaton Terrier, but: she doesn't shed, doesn't drool, doesn't bark much, doesn't chew, and doesn't dig. She's good with kids, loves to play fetch and catch the frisbee, loves to ride in the car. Her short list of faults is: costly grooming bills, hates to have her nails trimmed and is a picky eater.



This is photo of her that I had made into a watercolor. I had asked Ashley to draw me a charcoal of her for me, but she didn't get around to it before she moved to Mexico.



She was ready to celebrate the 4th of July in this photo.



I heard someone refer to this type of post as "Fluff". I take that to mean there's not much sustenance in it. Sorry I'm to busy to post much besides fluff at the moment. I promise to blog on some more interesting topics soon.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i like the "fluff"! miguel really likes the first picture of you and danan. i think i like the second one best, because danan is fluffier... i miss her :(