Friday, October 30, 2009

Dew on Corkscrew

What did that title bring to your mind?

Did you picture Cedar Point roller coaster early in the morning before the riders came to experience the thrill of a life time?

Or did you visualize some fresh melon on a fancy kabob?

Perhaps a flashback of a patio where late night drinking party played out?

A carbonated beverage....


This is what I'm talking about, Corkscrew grass; the plant growing in the center of this trough planter.




In and of itself it's really cool looking, but add some morning dew and it really becomes spectacular.



I must have taken a dozen pictures from all different angles and these are my favorites.






Just for the heck of it, leave me a comment on what you thought this post would be about when you read the title.

I'm so predictable it's not funny..... I have to add a couple black & white shots.



1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was a bit worried - forgot all about these!