Sunday, October 11, 2009

Look A Likes? What do you think?



I record this show called Birth Day and watch the episodes when I get a chance. It is about Mom's giving birth. Birth is a miracle I never tire of witnessing. During the Birth Day program this baby in the picture comes on between the sequences (when it goes to commercial and comes back to the show); roughly eight or so times during the half hour show.



I feel like deja vu has occurred every time. See the high forehead & chubby cheeks. They belong to a baby I knew way back... when I became a Mama.



Notice the little button nose. See the cute Gerber baby lips.



One of my girls, looked just like this. She was born with white peach fuzz on her head and white eyebrows. She too had those precious, adorable, Gerber baby lips.



Will I experience deja vu when I meet Ashley's little girl? Will she have those sweet little Gerber baby lips or those chubby checks? We will have to wait approximately six more weeks or so to find out.



What do you think? A look-a-like? Or a Mama's imagination?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i think we have the same lips.

Ashley said...

miguel said i look like an alien :(