Monday, October 19, 2009

I have the Blahs

Ever have a good case of the blahs? I have them now. I don't think it's catchy, but who knows for sure? So, I've been tying to think about some good sure-fire ways of curing the blahs. Well, what I found out is that when you have the blahs is not a good time to try to figure out how to get rid of them, so I enlisted a little help from a friend. This friend helped me make a list of 10 things to do to try to alleviate this cursed condition ailing me.

10. Dress like a terrorist wielding an oozi and buy a plane ticket to New York.

9. Make love with a leper.

8. Visit Japan without a face mask and ride the subway at rush hour.

7. Go over Niagara Falls in a coke bottle.

6. Call a friend and tell her you know about her husband's affairs.

5. Be the first to receive the H1N1 Vaccine.

4. Sleep naked with a family of scorpions.

3. Try walking on a bed of hot coals.

2. Visit North Korea - interview people and take picture just inside the boundary.

1. Go to a Town hall meeting and be in favor of government mandated health care.

Which do you vote for that I try first? Or do you have any better ideas that you'd like to leave me in the comment section.

**Let's see what they have to say JJ and thanks for your help on this one.

No comments: