Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Baby Alert!

Don't get too excited, my grandson has not arrived. This is a birth announcement that came in the mail last week. The grand baby belongs to my Aunt Sidonie. It's her first one and I imagine she's over the moon in love with this little guy.

My mother is the oldest of eight kids in her family and my Aunt Sidonie is the youngest. My mother had a child of her own before her sister, Sidonie was born. My Aunt is just three years older than me. Strange but true.



Isn't he just precious! It's a shame that our families are so far apart that they rarely get to see one another. He resides in sunny Florida, I'm in the great state of constant clouds & rain (or so it seems so lately).



Congrats to the grand parents & parents of this new baby boy. Another leaf on the family tree.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

i think the picture on the lower left kind of looks like me when i was a baby... don't you???

Dorsey said...

Yes, I do. The shape of the head, the eyes and the checks, but the mouth is not quite yours.