Friday, January 21, 2011

My Addictions

They say confession is good for the soul.
I'm going to confess two of my addictions.

Popcorn....
Yes, most of you already knew that.
It's harmless you say,
well not if you should be limiting your salt
and there is such a thing a "popcorn lung".
Google it if you don't believe me.

But it's my other addition that
is running rampant these days.
That's my book addiction.
Yep, I have a serious one. 
The more my bookshelves fill up
the more books I want to collect.

I read the book Room...
You've got to read it, if you haven't already.

That was soon followed by reading

And now I'm in the middle of this book....


And today this book arrived!!!!


I read her book the Glass Castle last year or so
ago, it was unbelievably the best read ever.
An incredible true story.

I trade books at www.paperbackswap.com/
and buy them at www.thriftbooks.com/
I also occasionally hunt some down on Ebay
and also buy them from a second hand store that
has 80% off books that don't sell with a specific time period.
And when I get enough swag bucks points
to trade for a gift certificate to Amazon.com
yes, I usually spend it on books.
Then there's Salvation Army.

See I told you....
Addicted.
Seriously,  Hopelessly....
Forever....
Addicted.

Fess Up. 
What are you addicted to?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

okay....if I must chocolate!!It is true, rarely a day goes by that I do not have at least one bite of something chocolate. Yummy in the mouth not so yummy on the hips. I just finished Half Broke Horses last night.