Sunday, October 24, 2010

On the Wild Side - UPDATED!

Henry on Michael's blanket from Masue.
Okay, so now that I'm home......I'm still having computer issues. 
Looks like the hex someone put on me is following me where ever I go.
Actually, I believe it's something blogger did updating their system.
I hope the bugs are ironed out soon.
I can't upload pictures to my blog at the moment, so you'll have to be happy with just one wild side photo.

Ashley & I are heading off to Northridge Church this morning, they've recently started services at Parker High School.  I've been wandering around since I left Brighton Wesleyan Church, so I'm hoping maybe this will be my new church home.  It's so close I can walk there.


If at first you don't suceed try, try again.
Seriously, how many times are you suppose to try?
If the pictures weren't so darn cute, I'd of given up long, long ago.


Who said I don't have many props for taking pictures?
I can use just about anything, just give me some thinking time to be creative.


Awake or asleep, this little guy is h-a-n-d-s[o-m-e!


If you think otherwise, voice it elsewhere, it's taken me forever to download these pictures
and put this post together.  Don't you dare ruin it.
Not that I honestly think any one would ever have any other opionion.


Some of us need our beauty sleep & others just come by it naturally.


Henry was only in a diaper and he LOVED this plush blankey.


Henry we are so glad to have you in our lives.

No comments: