Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mainer Outfit


Griffin in the Mainer Outfit.
I bought this little outfit for Griffin at an Elder Beerman sale.
The little whale and lighthouse reminds me of Maine.


I thought I had pictures of me holding Griffin and you could guess which baby was which.
That's what I thought, but....with Meghan holding one of the boys you obviously know which is which.


Here's Henry wearing the same outfit.  We were on our way to the Sea Dog to eat Lobster.
Yum! Yum!  I also splurged and ordered a Roasted Beet Salad with Chard & Goat Cheese.  It was awesome.   I just love beets.


My daughter Meghan also did a post on her blog regarding how much the boys look alike.  Click here and see for yourself.


Oh Henry, this little outfit will not fit in another month.  I wonder how many other little boys will be born into our family and get a chance to wear this "Little Mainer Outfit".

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I think their little faces look very similar. I wish you had been holding him because I think it is a horrible picture of me but oh well. I love that we get so much use out of all the clothes!