Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Way Back When Wednesday #8 The Cousins


What a cute bunch, these kids make.  These are my sister, Dawn's children.

At the time this photo was taken Chad the boy in the blue was 2 1/2.  He recently became a father himself, we are still waiting for a photo of little Cameron.  Mathew in red, was 6 months old.

Can you guess how old Melissa is?  I was really suprised when I flipped the photo over to check her age.  The boys look their ages, but Melissa I thought looked around 5 or 6 years old.
Good Grief was I ever off the mark.
Would you believe she was eight? 

Melissa is going to have a baby boy in July.  How exciting for their family to have two additions so close together, just like ours.  I recently went to Melissa's baby shower up north along with my sister and mother.  It was nice to see other family members there and to meet Jon's side of the family.  Click here if you'd like to see photos of the baby shower and a very pregnant Melissa.

No comments: