Saturday, April 4, 2009

The prize package

This package was delivered to my house today. It's the Prize Package from playing the Master of All Seasons Random Act of Kindness Game over at Hot Coupon World. Click on Master of All Seasons and it will explain how I won the contest. Here's my original post on finding the Hot Coupon World website.




















The postage was over $10.00 to mail it and the box contained 30 items. Holy Toledo!
I wasn't expecting a $50 Prize Package. What a nice suprise. All for jotting down some ideas of things to do to enjoy the four seasons. Thank you, Arasic! Thank you, Hot Coupon World!



1 comment:

LIGEIRINHO said...

I would like a package like this one package was delivered to my home or work, but it had some changes in, line of products ... Type of fly repellent (OFF fly) for a fishery happy and quiet, And a fishery with No noises flies...It was everything I wanted. Congratulations friend I love your blog, sorry I do not know speak Spanish, if not we would have a good conversation in one of these chats in life ... Kises

Ligeirinho