Tuesday, April 7, 2009

flyingrandma02

My id for my Northwest Flying Miles will soon be changing. When I began using the card I had two grandchildren and now I have three, but by the end of the year this card id will be flyingrandma05. Yes, we are expecting our fifth grandchild late November.

Although as Ashley said, the baby is now about the size of a sesame seed, they are over joyed. This will be Miguel's parents first grandchild and they are beyond ecstatic. Miguel's mom is a nurse, so I'm sure she'll be keeping a watchful eye over our Ashley through this pregnancy.

In July, Ashley will be coming home for two weeks, we'll have to have a get-to-gether for her and an early baby shower. Baby showers are not common in Mexico and Ashley will want to celebrate and experience this happy time with loved ones here in the U.S.

05.....that number is going to take a bit of getting used to. I must say though that I am excited with the prospect of having a brown-eyed baby in the family. None of the girls have my brown eyes.

Miguel and Ashley went to pick up her VISA yesterday and applied for permission for her to marry a Mexican. They are going back on Wednesday to pick it up and hopefully they just have a little bit more paperwork to do and they can get married. The civil ceremony date is May 8th. A whole lot of Congratulations are in order for this happy couple.

No comments: