Tuesday, January 20, 2009

365/20 "Laughter Lives Tuesday!"

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.

Last summer, when Kalli was still two years old she was visiting my house while I happened to be having a snack of tortilla chips & salsa. She decided she was hungry too and asked if she could have some. I handed her a chip from my plate and she gave me a look like something isn't quite right, followed by the words. "I want some of that too." The salsa wasn't on the mild side, so I gingerly dipped the edge of a chip in the salsa and handed it to her. She then gave me a digusted look and demanded for me to "Dip it Hard!". I almost rolled on the floor laughing. She was so serious and yes, I dipped it hard and she ate it and asked for more.




Kalli enjoying a Popsicle at YaYa's. Kalli Mae is my daughter, Audra's God daughter and she visits my house often. My grandchildren called me Gramie LaLa and Kalli calls me YaYa.

2 comments:

Crazee Juls said...

Oh that's good... I laughed out loud on that one!

Theresa said...

Hi Doris. I love the look of your blog site. lovely. I hope that you are well. Will you be coming to Maine this spring/summer? The kids and I are well. Mike too! :) David is at preschool two days a week and gracie loves her time alone with me. we are about to lay down for a nap. She needs hers daily and I am sick with a cold and got no sleep last night (and have to work late tonight as well.) blah! have a great week and I will be in touch again later. *hugs* Theresa