Thursday, September 15, 2011

Packing my Book Bag

It's that time again, you know time to pack a vacation book bag.
I took pictures of the books I'm trying to choose from.


I've had this one for quite a while and really should
read it just to get it off the shelf, but is that
a good enough reason to haul it to New Mexico?


I love Joyce Meyer's teaching.
I get what she says, she speaks my language.
I could use some Power and some practice
being positive.  What about you?


A story about a large family with an autistic child.


Written by the Author of the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.


This book got rave reviews - it's about a foster child
in Nazi Germany that steals to survive.


I've just read the introduction and the first chapter
and I've already learned things about my camera, I didn't
know before. 
I've gotta take this one.  I plan on shooting a massive
amount of pictures of my granddaughter, Rowyn.


Another choice from my autism shelf.

I may just have to take another look at my four shelves of
books to make sure there's not some gem waiting to be unearthed.
Although, I think these are some decent choices, I'm hesitant to chose
until I'm sure I didn't miss something better.
Off to take another look..................

2 comments:

Theresa said...

enjoy your travels...and your reading!!!

Floortime Lite Mama said...

SOunds wonderful
Now I could not make out what you thought about your two autism books