Thursday, November 11, 2010

Out of Control

Seriously, everyone has a favorites tab and how many listings does the average person have?  I hate to admit it, but I think mine is out of control.  At last count I have 103 favorite sites listed.  Are they a-l-l really favorites you ask?  No not really, some are for convenience sake and the rest are sites I've come across that I want to check out further.

Here's a sample of the last ten I added to the f-tab.

Thanksgiving Crafts:Tiny Toms/Thanksgiving Turkey Craft Ideas/Family Fun

Read Aloud America Book List

Ten Ways to Give Your Old Sweaters New Life

Top Secret Recipes from Todd Wilbur/Restaurant Recipes and Name Brand Recipes

Wee Folk and Critters/Wee Folk Art

Brain Games & Brain Training - Lumosity
 
Top Toy Picks   (By Ages)

Nova Natural Toys & Crafts

Abundant Food Savings

Baby Finger Foods

How many are on your f-tab?  Leave a comment or link to your blog where you post your last 10 favorites.
I will be working on whittling mine down a bit.

No comments: