Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Part 2


From the tips of her antenae to the bottoms of her toes she's a beautiful butterfly.



Before she can fly her wings must dry.


She hopped a ride on a wagon and off she went to Trick or Treat.


The big Chicken gave out yummy treats.
At this age I would think they would be subject to the fear factor.
Whether it be a chicken, an old woman or a guy with a scary mask, they all
received the same reaction --- just a blank stare.

Due to the pictures downloading sideways, until blogger finds a cure, I have to upload to Kodak before I can post pictures that need to be rotated.  Just one more time-hog step.  Gees oh Petes!  There just may be less pictures...until I find a solution.  We'll see.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I loved that costume on Syd- it is just as beautiful on Daniela