Friday, November 19, 2010

Frankenbooth Continued.....

When our children were younger they called Frankenmuth "Frankenbooth".  It is so ingrained in my brain I sometimes have to seriously think which one is the correct pronunciation.  Should I admit those things?Maybe not, but it's the truth.


The Gingerbread House

A candy house - but Mom won't let me have sugar.
It was so much fun taking Ashely & Daniela with us this year.  You see the store and all that's in it through different eyes, when you look through the eyes of a child.  You can see the light reflection of this silver ball on Daniela's face.  She would have stayed there infinitely if we would have let her.

The very first ornament she checked out.
 
She's just my size

Daniela was gabby and happy the whole afternoon.  There was so much to see and do. 
We make a trip every year and are very likely to do so in the future.
And yes, because I know you are dying to know...we did go to the General Store to buy old fashioned candy out of the wooden barrels.

No comments: