Monday, August 30, 2010

Little bits of information!

I haven't posted in a few days.  I'm trying to catch up around the house before leaving to New Mexico in two short weeks.  Here's what's been going on.

I went to a Mom-to-Mom sale and found some real deals, like a $10 stroller  and $8.00 Fisher Price jumping horse for Daniela to ride.  I forced myself not to look at any clothes, but did stock up on socks & bibs for her.  Also picked up a few new toys, who can resist good quality toys marked only $1.00, or great books for 25 cents, obviously I couldn't.

Later we took Daniela with us and went to Meijers where we ran into none other than Laura,her Hubby and the entire family.  It was so good to see them all.  I only had a chance to meet Anna & Jonas before they moved to North Carolina, and although my two oldest daughters have visited them there it never worked out for me, so I met the rest of the kids for the first time.  They are every bit as adorable as you see on their blog.  Laura announced they are expecting another baby, which will make eight.  My daughter informed me she already knew, apparently I somehow missed the revealing of that big secret on her blog.  Join me in praying for a healthy boy, although I know they'll be happy with whatever God gives them.

Our 25th Wedding Anniversary came and went without any fanfare, it was the 28th.  We will have to celebrate at a later date, when things slow down.

Ashley started college, so I will be in charge of the baby every Saturday and also every Tuesday, so it gives Ashley a little break from taking Danny along with her to her Nanny position.  The little girl she Nanny's for just turned one year old, and Daniela just turned 9 months, so it's like caring for twins.

No weight loss last week.......  Um perhaps it was the two Margaritas (separate days) or the night out to eat at the BBQ place, or the pumpkin bread Ashley made or any number of other things.  I'll make a renewed effort to get back on track.

I usually don't post about what's going on while I'm visiting the girls (because I don't want the world to know I'm gone from my home, but it will be occupied the whole time, since I'm the only one going), so I'll be able to blog all about my adventure at Audra's and the birth (if Rowyn waits till I get there) and the new baby photos I will post, which I know you will all be dying to see.  Please don't edit that run on sentence for me, I know it's bad and don't care, just trying to share some thoughts.

That's it.  That's all I have time for anyway.

No comments: