Friday, August 20, 2010

Have I told you lately?


Have I told you lately how much I love this dog?
She's just the sweetest, best - behaved dog I've ever seen.
Just how many people can say their dog is darn-near perfect?

She doesn't shed, drool, chew up stuff, dig holes, kill small animals or run away from home.
She's good with kids, and guests and is a great companion.


Easy to entertain. 
 Got a Frisbee or ball, you're all set. 
I love the way her ears flop up and down when she runs.
She's great entertainment for the baby. 
 Daniela loves to watch her chase the Frisbee.
 She loves to follow the dog around and the dog has learned to go lay in the grass when she's had enough.


Last month when my newphew John was in town visiting he rolled the ball to the dog that was lying on the floor near him.  The dog caught it in her mouth and then rolled it back.  They went back and forth several times, it was just the cutest thing.  I've never seen a dog do that before, play ball like a human.

She's awesome!  I just love her.
She's mine. 
 Have I told you lately, how much I love her?

No comments: