Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Way Back When" - Wednesday

On New Years Eve I purchased a photo scanner.  I want to be able to scan and share old photos and keep the past alive for my girls and other family members.  The name "A Blast from the Past" was mentioned, but I think "Way Back When" seems to fit the feel I have for resurrecting these old photographs.

Today's WBW photo features the birthday girl, my niece, Taryn.  Happy Birthday - (March 1st, I know I'm a little late, but I did send her a birthday email on the correct day).  She's the blonde cutie in the middle.  The other two ballerinas are my two oldest girls, Amanda & Meghan.  I do have some pictures of her alone, but not easily accessible since I'm just in the beginning stages of this monumental project.


Look at the skinny legs.
 

2 comments:

Meghan said...

so cute, I have never seen that photo

Hauch Family said...

So Cute! I love all the old pictures!